The definition of elite is “the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class”. That word perfectly defines what our elite condominium program offers its members. The program contains the best coverages, companies, customer service and experts in the field of condominium to insure that each association is optimally covered for any type of situation. Below are just a few of the “Elite” differences.
- Examinations of all condominium documents upon request by a certified legal expert to determine if they are up to date and still correspond with the current configuration of the condominium complex and state condominium acts.
- Examination of current program to make sure that they are consistent with what the condominium documents put forth.
- Bi-Yearly meetings with the associations board to discuss any changes that may have taken place over the last year that could affect the policy.
- Attendance at every yearly association meeting to answer questions by the association members about the current master policy and their own unit owner policies. This Q&A session is one of the most popular features of our program.
- A custom website with encryption where units owners and board members can access copies of their current master policies, condominium documents, unit owners supplements, building valuations and certificate requests.
- Creation of a “Unit Owners Supplement” which gives an association’s unit owner’s guidelines to follow when insuring their unit for every type of situation. This is highly important for a proper mesh between the master policy and the unit owner’s policy.
- Yearly remarketing of the association’s policy to ensure that the association has the best program and premium available.
- Creation of custom loss prevention programs to help associations mitigate claim frequency.
- Coastal/Ocean Front expertise and experience.
- Highly devoted and educated account service executives for each association. All have at a minimum of a CIC designation and some with CPCU and AAI designations, something that no other agency can boast.
- 24 Hour customer service in the case of an emergency.
In the end, it is our job as your agent to educate you on the product you purchase so that you actually understand what your policy can provide to your association. Whether its Directors & Officers coverage, Ordinance & Law Limits, Umbrella parameters or deductible options, it is our job to make sure you understand all of your coverage options. It’s why our mission statement for the program is “The key to successfully insuring an association lies in the education of its members to the product.”